Official Int. Sacred ForumOfficial Int. Sacred ForumOfficial Int. Sacred ForumOfficial Int. Sacred Forum
Official Int. Sacred Forum > English Community > Sacred 2: Fallen Angel > S2 Technical Questions > Multiplayer Technical  
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09.06.2010, 23:19   (permalink) #1
Viitor
Trainee

Sacred 2 Windows 7 + Hamachi (Cannot see server)

Hi!

I have tried play Sacred 2 Ice and Blood with hamachi, but we cant see our servers. We have done all step of any guides. I have no nat on my router, hamachi is on top of the list and we have shuted down our firewalls. We had played this with XP, but now we have the Windows 7.

Can anyone have any guides or tips for us? Or is there any other program that we can use to get our servers visible?

Thanks!
Viitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09.06.2010, 23:28   (permalink) #2
Shadout
Traveller

I've struggled with the exact same problem today (You aren't one of the people I've tried to connect to are you :P)

Finally we found a solution (which probably wont work for you, but here it is anyway).

Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections -->
Network Adapters, rightclick hamachi, choose properties, choose Internet Protocol 4, choose properties, Advanced, and in the bottom Metric something. It should be 9000 as default, but change it to 1.

It will make the LAN list in-game act a bit weird, but at least it showed others games after we changed this.

Also in Network Adapters, press Alt, and a bar on the top should appear. (File, Edit etc).
Press Advanced --> Advanced Settings. Make sure Hamachi is at the top of the list which appear.

As said already, your problem might be entirely different. Hamachi is a mess
You especially need to make sure the port hamachi use is open in your firewall.

Last edited by Shadout : 09.06.2010 at 23:31.
Shadout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10.06.2010, 11:48   (permalink) #3
Viitor
Trainee

Thank alot shadout! We will try this and this could work.
Viitor is offline   Reply With Quote