Official Int. Sacred ForumOfficial Int. Sacred ForumOfficial Int. Sacred ForumOfficial Int. Sacred Forum
Official Int. Sacred Forum > English Community > Sacred 2: Fallen Angel > S2 Classes and Mounts > Seraphim  
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11.12.2008, 02:48   (permalink) #1
mackloon
Wanderer

Seraphim Build, Attributes, Weapondry and Armor...

I came across this game about a week ago when I was looking for a game to fill the void that was left by my exodus from WoW coming up on about a year and a half.

I have elected to go PS3 rather than PC for this so I have some waiting to do until February when the console version is released. In the meantime I figured I would check out the potential classes, characters and other information to fill my time. I am interested in all character classes and will most likely choose a main after a test run with each class. I have quite a few questions, and if anyone would be kind enough to shed some light on them it would be greatly appreciated.

1. How many characters are you permitted to have on one account?

2. Why is this class the best character to choose?

3. What attributes are most important to this class?

4. Can you reallocate skill points after they have been used?

5. What diety is the best for this class?

6. What is the best build for this class and why?

Just looking for a starting point for this and all other classes. I am going to apologize in advance to the multiple postings under each class forum, I just wanted to start a place to organize my thoughts and work on my ideal character builds for each class before I actually get the game...

Any information you can provide is greatly appreciated. Sites that cover builds, weapondry, or other general stat information would also be great. I love over analyzing each and every aspect of my characters. When I used to play WoW I worked with Elitists Jerks on the Rogue DPS calculator so I had raiding builds and gear modeled and to a T.

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

Sincerely

Mackloon

Last edited by mackloon : 11.12.2008 at 02:55.
mackloon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11.12.2008, 03:05   (permalink) #2
Burn-X
Traveller

Send a message via ICQ to Burn-X Send a message via MSN to Burn-X Send a message via Yahoo to Burn-X
2. I won't say she is the best, just the most well rounded. Also considered the easiest to play.

3. Depends on what you want to do as different stats improve different aspects of your character. STR for example increase melee damage and attack rating so is desirable for those who are going to use melee weapons.

4. Nope.

5. God powers are not something you will rely on heavily in the game, but Forens is pretty good. It reflects damage back to the attackers.

6. Currently I think BFG build is the best in terms of killing power.
Old 11.12.2008, 03:10   (permalink) #3
mackloon
Wanderer

Thanks for the reply...Burn-X...

If I was going for max DPS...would a dual wielding Seraphim with the Forens Diety and a BFG Build be the best option?

Also, is the Forens damage reflection a passive skill, or something that you will need to activate?
Old 11.12.2008, 03:19   (permalink) #4
Burn-X
Traveller

Send a message via ICQ to Burn-X Send a message via MSN to Burn-X Send a message via Yahoo to Burn-X
Sorry, I can't help you with builds. I personally have a 2H Seph that I feel is doing quiet well, but she may not be in the high end of the DPS chart :P

Hopefully someone more knowledgeable than me can enlighten you on specific builds you might be interested in.

All God powers are active, you need to activate them. The reason why I say they are not used heavily in the game is because the cooldown on them is really long. Some are 900 secs. Even with the skill Divine Devotion that reduces the cooldown period, it's still will a long wait.
Old 11.12.2008, 04:38   (permalink) #5
mackloon
Wanderer

I always hated cooldowns...the better the skill the longer the wait. Thanks for the info...not that max damage matters as much in a single/coop game...just the WoW rogue raider in me. Anywho...? Thanks again...glad to be here...and looking forward to the PS3 version. Though I would rather play the PC...I would rather play in front of a big screen TV on the couch and not have my wife yelling at me cause I sit in front of the computer all day...just a change of environment.

Word to Big Bird...
Old 11.12.2008, 06:08   (permalink) #6
Unipuma
Banned
Wanderer

Play the PC version so you can make backups of your character.
Now get your butt over to the Dryad forum I made a boring long reply on your post there !
Silly Seraphim smell like soap.
Unipuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12.12.2008, 03:56   (permalink) #7
mackloon
Wanderer

Ha...I plan on making one of each...
Old 03.08.2009, 19:28   (permalink) #8
Kwonryu
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackloon View Post
2. Why is this class the best character to choose?
Best, snazziest and splendiferous wardrobe!
Kwonryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03.08.2009, 21:05   (permalink) #9
Deamontools
Traveller

why this pointless thread necromancy?