Official Int. Sacred ForumOfficial Int. Sacred ForumOfficial Int. Sacred ForumOfficial Int. Sacred Forum
Official Int. Sacred Forum > English Community > Sacred\Underworld Official Forum > Sacred Discussion: Classic, Plus, Gold, Underworld > S1 MP Discussion  
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09.12.2006, 11:15   (permalink) #1
newn01
Apprentice

sacred underworld cd key

when i enter my cd key write that cd key is in use or somthing like that somone cracked my cd key or what?
newn01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09.12.2006, 11:23   (permalink) #2
Timotheus
Champion

that's possible. you should make sure that you've entered all the characters 100% right, if it still doesn't work, send an email with scans of your books with the cd-keys to service_sacred@ascaron.com and explain the situation.

WARNING: DO NOT POST THEM HERE!
Old 09.12.2006, 12:25   (permalink) #3
newn01
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timotheus
that's possible. you should make sure that you've entered all the characters 100% right, if it still doesn't work, send an email with scans of your books with the cd-keys to service_sacred@ascaron.com and explain the situation.

WARNING: DO NOT POST THEM HERE!

i dont have scanner so i cant scan it and i tryyed enter that cd key about 10+ times.
Old 09.12.2006, 13:10   (permalink) #4
Timotheus
Champion

are you sure you didn't mix anything up? U and V look quite alike, there are no zero's IIRC only capital o's, the Q is sometimes hard to differentiate from O
etc.

anyway, you can try sending a mail with your problem and including those two keys, but i don't think that will be enough. try your school/work/friends for a scanner and get it that way. you see, the booklets with the cd-keys are the only way to verify you haven't pirated the game with use of a cd-key generator.
Old 09.12.2006, 13:43   (permalink) #5
newn01
Apprentice

Quote:
are you sure you didn't mix anything up? U and V look quite alike, there are no zero's IIRC only capital o's, the Q is sometimes hard to differentiate from O
etc.

anyway, you can try sending a mail with your problem and including those two keys, but i don't think that will be enough. try your school/work/friends for a scanner and get it that way. you see, the booklets with the cd-keys are the only way to verify you haven't pirated the game with use of a cd-key generator.

thanks for info men i ask today or tomorrow friends maybe somone have scanner so i can scan that box.
Old 09.12.2006, 13:59   (permalink) #6
Timotheus
Champion

no problem, i hope you get things sorted quickly
Old 09.12.2006, 16:53   (permalink) #7
Carolyn_Hacker
Formerly (before April 1, 2009) Community Management Team
Curate

The font they used is horrible, so there are lots of characters that can be mistaken for others. Another thing that could cause this problem is the name you're using being already taken by someone else - you could try a different name or if you contact Service be sure to tell them the name you're trying to use so they can see if it's already taken. Last but not least, do you have Underworld or Gold? Due to a mix up at the printing plant sometimes the keys are in the wrong order on the Gold booklet (Underworld key on top and Sacred key on the bottom), so changing the order might solve this for you.

Here's a few of the common key errors I can remember:
As Timotheus said, there are no zeros only Oh's.
Q & O
U & V
V & Y
8 & B
S & 5

Does anyone else remember any? I'd like to put together a complete list of all these so we can get it into an FAQ.

As of April 1 2009, I no longer work for Ascaron. For personal contact please PM DaGirl, for forum business please see the Forum Leaders
Carolyn_Hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09.12.2006, 17:24   (permalink) #8
newn01
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolyn_Hacker
The font they used is horrible, so there are lots of characters that can be mistaken for others. Another thing that could cause this problem is the name you're using being already taken by someone else - you could try a different name or if you contact Service be sure to tell them the name you're trying to use so they can see if it's already taken. Last but not least, do you have Underworld or Gold? Due to a mix up at the printing plant sometimes the keys are in the wrong order on the Gold booklet (Underworld key on top and Sacred key on the bottom), so changing the order might solve this for you.

Here's a few of the common key errors I can remember:
As Timotheus said, there are no zeros only Oh's.
Q & O
U & V
V & Y
8 & B
S & 5

Does anyone else remember any? I'd like to put together a complete list of all these so we can get it into an FAQ.

thanks but writed this cd key is adready in use anyway and i have gold edition tryyed to write sacred to underworld place and underworld to saced place how you said and tryyed alot of random letters or numbers and normal nicks and allways write same.
Old 09.12.2006, 22:30   (permalink) #9
newn01
Apprentice

so what can do buy one more sacred gold or what?
Old 09.12.2006, 22:39   (permalink) #10
Carolyn_Hacker
Formerly (before April 1, 2009) Community Management Team
Curate

1) Double check every single letter and number in your keys looking for possible mix-ups (I have at least one of these every time I've tried to make an account).
2) If you still don't get it working, send an e-mail to Service (instructions and address are in the CD-Key link in my sig). Be sure to clearly explain your problem, provide the key information as well as the name for the account you're trying to set up, and it couldn't hurt to put in a link to this thread to maybe save you the time of them sending back the same suggestions we gave you here the first time (as I said, that's usually the problem, so the first step is to give that advice which usually resolves it).

Good luck, I hope they're able to help you quickly!

As of April 1 2009, I no longer work for Ascaron. For personal contact please PM DaGirl, for forum business please see the Forum Leaders
Carolyn_Hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10.12.2006, 02:51   (permalink) #11
Timotheus
Champion

Quote:
pps - What about us ladies?
teehee i was furst so i get thanxorz

nah C you deserve some as well being helpfull and admin and uhh.. monthy python fan.. and all

/offtopic

newn1 just a tip: changing underworld key with the sacred key and vice versa will not help you

C or any other mod for that matter: this is more a MP thread

Last edited by Timotheus : 10.12.2006 at 02:54.
Timotheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10.12.2006, 11:18   (permalink) #12
newn01
Apprentice

Quote:
1) Double check every single letter and number in your keys looking for possible mix-ups (I have at least one of these every time I've tried to make an account).
2) If you still don't get it working, send an e-mail to Service (instructions and address are in the CD-Key link in my sig). Be sure to clearly explain your problem, provide the key information as well as the name for the account you're trying to set up, and it couldn't hurt to put in a link to this thread to maybe save you the time of them sending back the same suggestions we gave you here the first time (as I said, that's usually the problem, so the first step is to give that advice which usually resolves it).

Good luck, I hope they're able to help you quickly!

email sended thanks for info.
p.s. this time i use quad because here are 2 treads.
Old 14.12.2006, 11:17   (permalink) #13
newn01
Apprentice

still no reply.
Old 14.12.2006, 11:31   (permalink) #14
Timotheus
Champion

Wait another 3 days, if there is still no reply by then contact DaGirl via PM, explain your problem and include a link to this thread. She'll know what to do
Old 14.12.2006, 17:32   (permalink) #15
newn01
Apprentice

Quote:
Wait another 3 days, if there is still no reply by then contact DaGirl via PM, explain your problem and include a link to this thread. She'll know what to do

i waited 5 days adready.