Official Int. Sacred ForumOfficial Int. Sacred ForumOfficial Int. Sacred ForumOfficial Int. Sacred Forum
Official Int. Sacred Forum > English Community > Miscellany > Fan Contributions > Fan Fiction Corner  
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 31.10.2005, 15:42   (permalink) #1
RssDragon
Traveller

Post A time of war and hope.

Ok this will be a very simple thread. There are 6 rules we must follow.

1. you can read it here. These are the most important rules, and the best of all is that you will need them at every thread within his forum.

2. This is a "Medieval Age" theread. However, You are allowed to use power in this thread.

3. becarefull when using powers. There is alway someone crazier than you.

4. You do not need to create any character to post in here, all you have to do is to resume the previous post story. But, please remember that you are supposed to take the story as if it were yours, and give it the best of yourself. (Give life to it)

5. You do not need to wait for somebody else to resume the story, you can go on as long as you like. But if somebody post in the middle of your story... and mess up everything killing the story. Well, there is no call for help, do your best and write your text and bring life to it again. However, if somebody brakes any of the rules within rule 1 (PM a moderator)

6. Remember, no matter how long your text might be... I'll be reading it.

The story begins in the next thread...

================================================== =======

Please note: As the thread gets bigger, I'll be adding bellow information with the names used to name personages in the story. Also any important information that may be helpful to any one new.

==============================
List of name used within this thread.
==============================

New events:
Please see the new events below from post 34 on.The previous posts are old events that does not need to be read. However, if you have some time to sped on them please feel free to do so.

Fate The name of a unknown God entity with distinct and independent existence, able to develop events outside and inside reality by supernatural power. Now he has come to destroy everything unless someone is able to defeat fate itself. (posts 34 and 35)

Old events:
This are very old events from pots 2 to 33 to make it easier for you all and save a lot of reading, please see new events above.

Rurick General to the rebel union.
Arkmir General to the royal army.
Healers Group of people who work in both sides aiding those who had been injured in battle. They often use healing powers, but the use of power is unknown, and the credit for the healings goes to the medicinal herbs.
Rintomer Name given to the leader of about 40 t0 50 men. He and his men belong to an uknown specie called Shoewer, that only existed for 60 centuries, and came from bears and monkeys, wich had created a fast and strong enemie. (posts 2 to 33)

Last edited by RssDragon : 14.04.2006 at 20:31.
RssDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31.10.2005, 15:44   (permalink) #2
RssDragon
Traveller

Post A time of war

From the sky fell the heavy rain to wash the blood down the soldiers's armors and swords. The battle has been taking place for the last five hours, as both sides had reinforcements coming at every hour. Who would win this battle only God knew, but that is not our concern for the moment for we are going to see the story from both sides...
Old 31.10.2005, 16:19   (permalink) #3
amran
Citizen

Location: In a dark, quiet room, with a warm coat, an old book and an overused writing feather
a soldier was lying at the ground. he was heavely wounded and needed help. but noone had time to look at him. he knew it was not ment to die. he remembered how the gigantic army had celebrated an already victory, however it was no there yet. the truth was very different. he was now lying here. no more fun in life, no more secret missions, no more drilling generals, no more friend to talk to, no more family to create one day. it was all gone, he was going to die here...

this was when someone looked up at him when he closed his eyes. did he see the move?

Otherwise..ehm...join here.
amran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31.10.2005, 17:53   (permalink) #4
robro
Wanderer

Send a message via MSN to robro
at that moment a small army of healers came to aid both sides one of the many healers sau the solder and heald him

must....reach.....atleast....................10000 ....posts
robro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01.11.2005, 08:02   (permalink) #5
RssDragon
Traveller

Post The healer

There was no time to think but to fight. The rain seemed not to stop; the battle seemed to get more and more violent. There were injured soldiers everywhere on the ground, screaming in pain and despair. Both sides had a special groups of men and women, whom they called by the name “healers”, they were the ones who risked their lives trying to save as many injured soldiers as possible, because every man who could hold a sword would be able to fight again later. They took the injured as far from the battle field as possible, so that they would be able to use their medicinal herbs to aid those who needed. That was why they were called healers, and seen with respect by most. However, that had not been always like that. Those who did not believe that their healing came from their herbs, once had persecuted them. But now that was forgotten, at least as long as war lasted.

One of those healers (a woman) knelt close to an injured soldier, who was slowly closing his eyes. She held his head between her hands, and slowly the man felt life coming back to his body. He opened his eyes and looked at her, like if he were seeing a monster right in front of him. He knew that it would be impossible for him to recover that fast, he knew that she did not use herbs at all to cure him, and for the first time in his life he was afraid. She smiled at him, and took her lips close to his ear. “Don’t be afraid of me, my only wish is to help those who need help” said she still holding his head.

Suddenly, she screamed as a sword came through her chest almost reaching him as well. As she fell on his arms, taking him along to the ground while the man who killed her kept fighting for his own life. He holds her close to him. “Please forgive me, you saved my life and I…” she put her finger over his lips and said. “We all live and we all die, my time ends here but not yours.” With those last words she died, as the rainfall washed her life away. With nothing but hate filling his soul, he took up his sword and went back to battle. He would fight for life, he would fight for hope, but above all he would fight for her.

The battle went on through the night, and so did the rain…

Last edited by RssDragon : 02.11.2005 at 03:16.
Old 01.11.2005, 16:02   (permalink) #6
robro
Wanderer

as he thoth of her last moments he was fild whit rage and atackd whit its sorwd whit almost unhuman speeds "i shall avenge u"he thoht at the same time he thoht that he sckreamd a very lowd skream all he saw went red exept one person the kiler........

Old 03.11.2005, 05:44   (permalink) #7
RssDragon
Traveller

Post looking for revenge

He could see the man who had killed the woman who had saved his life when he thought he had finally reached the end. For his whole life he had hated the healers because he thought that they were nothing but wizards. Now, he saw himself with one though in mind... to revenge one of those he had once hated. But one who had saved his life, he went battling his way till he got close enough to take over the fight with the man who now was his only target. As he approached his target, the enemy soldier did not see him, as anyone different than the others he was fighting, for his only concern was to keep himself alive and kill as many enemies as possible...

Last edited by RssDragon : 03.11.2005 at 05:48.
Old 03.11.2005, 22:19   (permalink) #8
robro
Wanderer

the soldjer stabd his only oponent in the back and later asablichd a groop of healer-protecters

Old 04.11.2005, 11:52   (permalink) #9
RssDragon
Traveller

Post A new turning

The group of healers got themselves busy as they saw that there were too many injured to take care of, while the soldier who put them together noted that there was nothing more to be revenged. As the battle went on and he had to do what everybody was doing... that was to fight, and fight he did, but so did those who were in the battlefield.

Away to the south of the battlefield,General Arkmir watched silently, and prepared to move his 5,000 armored men. That would give a victory over his anemy, that would give him glory, and above all the complete destruction of his enemy. Slowly he gave the other and his men moved forward...

At the north camp, General Rurick prepared his move, he was a young general, however, his men saw him as their only hope to win the battle that seemed already lost. He did not have more men to send in order to help his soldiers in the battle. Though, he had something that his enemy did not…

Last edited by RssDragon : 04.11.2005 at 14:38.
Old 04.11.2005, 16:03   (permalink) #10
robro
Wanderer

...even he dident now it but the soldjer was slowly turning into a hero and heros can become wariors of imense power

Old 05.11.2005, 06:53   (permalink) #11
RssDragon
Traveller

Post Change of plans

General Rurick was seen by his man as a hero, that was true. However, a hero was supposed to save lives, and what he was about to do would deny everything that a hero stand for. Though, he had no chose after learning that his enemy General Arkmir was sending 5,000 men at arms. Well, today he would lose his place in history as a hero, but he would win the battle...
Old 05.11.2005, 13:02   (permalink) #12
robro
Wanderer

ure "pre hero"solder foth his way to the healers and tryd to protect them

Old 09.11.2005, 08:05   (permalink) #13
RssDragon
Traveller

Post The price of betrayal

Rurick raises his head to have a better view from the battle field. He sees the enemy soldiers killing the injured that were still alive, while the enemy healers were helping their own jured. Rurick notes that Arkmir is coming on his way, he is coming to watch Rurick's shame. "So young, so brave, and above all so blind" said General Arkimir while kneeling close to him. "You were seeing as a hero by your men. Why did you betrayed them?" asked Arkimir.

Rurick did not know what to say. He had betrayed his men, and all those who believed on him. However, that gave him no victory, but shame to his house. He remained silent, and slowly closed his eyes. The ones who were supposed to come, did not come, they betrayed him too. He did not know whether there was anything waiting for him after death. But that did not matter anyway.

Arkimir watched Rurick closing his eyes, he could have asked his healers to try to heal him, but he did not want to take any chances. For Arkimir enemies were better dead, and with that thought in mind he took up Rurick’s sword and cut off Rurick's head. He knew that new enemies would come, but at least he would not have to worry about this one anymore. " Prepare the army to leave! We march home today, and I want reach the royal castle by nightfall" said Arkimir with a smile of victory on his face...
Old 12.11.2005, 15:11   (permalink) #14
robro
Wanderer

when the solder sau that again he got a rage but this time his rage somond a whole new army the army of 100.000 men rushd to the army of the enemy(General Arkmir)and atackd the army of 10.000 comanded by the general
General Arkmir

Old 14.11.2005, 03:25   (permalink) #15
RssDragon
Traveller

Post The enemy came from no where

The journey had been hard and General Arkmir pushed his men to hurry as much as he could. He wanted to reach the Royal Castle as fast as possible, so that he could keep his duties as the protector of the Royal City state. However, a safe journey seemed not to be his fate. Out from nowhere came a huge army who seemed to be attacking from every side. Whoever were leading that army, seemed to be very organized and to be in full control of his men. General Arkimir would learn the name of the man who were leading them, and if he got his chance he would make sure that this man did not live much longer. But for now he would try to get himself out of this mess. There was nothing to do but to move forth, and to attack...

My army: [10,000]

*horse* *horse* *horse* *horse* *horse*

Your army: [100,000]

*horse* *horse* *horse* *horse* *horse* *horse* *horse*

Last edited by RssDragon : 14.11.2005 at 06:29.