Official Int. Sacred ForumOfficial Int. Sacred ForumOfficial Int. Sacred ForumOfficial Int. Sacred Forum
Official Int. Sacred Forum > English Community > Sacred\Underworld Official Forum > Sacred Discussion: Classic, Plus, Gold, Underworld > S1 SP Discussion  
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 30.06.2005, 21:18   (permalink) #1
cheesehead
Champion

Differences in difficulty level

Besides the experience, monster toughness, and drops, is there any difference between the various difficulty levels when doing a SP Campaign, or is the campaign itself the same?

I've only been playing Sacred Plus for a few weeks now with the US version, and am about to get my UK Plus/Underworld bundle so I'll be reinstalling. I'm currently only just starting Act III, so I have a lot of game left to play. My thought process was to play through again once I get UW, and once I've experienced the full campaign, move on to MP. Would I be missing something by doing this; is there any advantage to playing the SP campaign multiple times at different difficulty levels?
cheesehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30.06.2005, 21:21   (permalink) #2
DaGirl
Just another girl
Traveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by drabbuh_evad
Besides the experience, monster toughness, and drops, is there any difference between the various difficulty levels when doing a SP Campaign, or is the campaign itself the same?
Nope, same thing This is my biggest disappointment with Sacred - other than to level more or find more drops, they give me no incentive to replay at different difficulties.
Old 01.07.2005, 03:07   (permalink) #3
Planet_Guardian
Traveller

Location: Between time and space, in the outer reaches of the US of A!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drabbuh_evad
...is there any advantage to playing the SP campaign multiple times at different difficulty levels?
If you don't mind becoming insanly insane. I'm partially there myself as I have done the main campain dozens of times. Soooooooooo borrrrrrriiiiiing! Logic:But, maybe if you become insane...you might not mind playing Sacred campaign multiple times seeing how you practically lose your mind. Hmmmm, interesting concept...maybe I'll try doing that. lol.

Booyah.

-Planet_Guardian
Planet_Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01.07.2005, 04:19   (permalink) #4
KITARY
Wanderer

Send a message via MSN to KITARY
like the old diablo saying : You ant playing d2 if it aint on hell , norm is where you will grow your char, nm is were youl tweek your char , and on hell is where you'l play your char

Same could go for sacred , as im doing right now , im on gold , i dint do any quest yet ( yeah yeah skilll point quests yada yada , missing out on 30 skills blaat , wa ever )
only quest i did was wolfs , save smith , and get paybook , thats how i get my CA runes , now im lvling up so i can go into the next difficulty lvl , till i hit nobium , than ill start at quest 1 and go to the hole game ,
atleast this way you start your mision already a experianced champion of justice , and not some angel school drop out half naked no winged unarmed unarmoured sera or something

use previus dificulty lvl''s to build your chr , thn se if ll your works pays off on nobium an ply your char true the story line

just my 2 cents
First Corollary -Anything that explodes bulges first.
Second Corollary - Large cities are the most explosive substances known to mankind
KITARY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01.07.2005, 21:07   (permalink) #5
hordolur
Initiate

I do know it is easier now. not sure if it was the plus pack or the UW pack.
but I played the game to lvl 12 a while back on bronze mode with no patches and/or addons (this was before the frist patch) the game was hard to me (I died to the orc in the arena when starting as a glad, 4 times!!) I let a friend play the game and never got it back, however since that was the US verison I order the UK plus package then Underworld UK verison, patched it all up and played last night. I've noticed that the exp for levels is lowered (I write down all my game stats for my characters) they are totally different then my first character. my character now is a ton stronger and better, the game seems too easy right now, but I wanna play at least one character in all modes of the game. I heard that you get statues that add bonuses!!
hordolur is offline   Reply With Quote