Official Int. Sacred ForumOfficial Int. Sacred ForumOfficial Int. Sacred ForumOfficial Int. Sacred Forum
Official Int. Sacred Forum > English Community > Sacred 2: Fallen Angel > S2 Technical Questions > General Technical  
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01.04.2012, 19:25   (permalink) #1
Fey fay
Trainee

Unhappy Expansions Ice & Blood

I can't get the expension of Ice & Blood to install. I already checked the other threads, but none of them match my problem. I can install & play Sacred 2 Fallen angel perfectly and the patches are also no problem. I even reinstalled everything etc.

But when I try to install Ice & blood and I press the install button it just doesn't react. Even if I manually activate it from the cd (without internet or firewall up) it doesn't do anything. When I eject the cd from the pc it tells me that setup can't be continued, but when I reinsert the cd it doesn't do anything.

Please help me...!
Fey fay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02.04.2012, 01:20   (permalink) #2
Valdore
Champion

Could be various causes. Look here if you are running the USA version of Sacred2: Ice&Blood add-on FAQ

Quote:
The US classic version is not compatible with the UK “Ice & Blood”. Sorry. We have no new info about “Ice & Blood” in the US area
Installation or patching conflicts may also occur. Once the Sacred2 Fallen Angel installation has completed, follow these steps and make sure that the internet connection is active and stable while activating:
  1. Patch Sacred 2 Fallen Angel to v2.40.0 using the correct patch version.
  2. Activate Sacred 2 Fallen Angel.
  3. Install the add-on but do not activate it at this time.
  4. Apply patch v2.65.1
  5. Launch Sacred 2. An activation window will appear during launch, might take a while.
  6. Enter the key to activate the add-on.
Edit: Corrected link error.

Last edited by Valdore : 07.04.2012 at 15:30.
Valdore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07.04.2012, 09:16   (permalink) #3
Fey fay
Trainee

The thing is I can't do option 3. Like I said before, when I click on install it doesn't react at all, it doesn't do anything, it doesn't me it's installing, nothing. I tried downloading the setup, because I thought there might be a problem with the cd, but the same thing happened. My pc meets the requirement, so I really don't get what the problem is and why it won't install (as in react at all). Ans I have the UK version, not the US one
Old 07.04.2012, 09:36   (permalink) #4
Fey fay
Trainee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fey fay View Post
The thing is I can't do option 3. Like I said before, when I click on install it doesn't react at all, it doesn't do anything, it doesn't me it's installing, nothing. I tried downloading the setup, because I thought there might be a problem with the cd, but the same thing happened. My pc meets the requirement, so I really don't get what the problem is and why it won't install (as in react at all). Ans I have the UK version, not the US one
Nevermind, for some reason it decided to play nice and install thanks for the help!
Old 07.04.2012, 10:07   (permalink) #5
Cider_Steve
Almost helpful enough for a custom title
Gigant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fey fay View Post
Nevermind, for some reason it decided to play nice and install thanks for the help!
Well I'm glad you got it sorted and hope that you enjoy it after all that !

Be sure to check out the SacredWiki :-

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/SacredWiki

Loads of useful info stored here.

Steve.